Custom Search

Daranak Falls....


Year 2004, summer time again, my husband visit us again here in the Philippines! This time our cute baby boy is already 7-months old. Then my family suggested to go in Daranak Falls. So, together with my family, husband and our 4kids we go on that falls.
Daranak Falls is located at Barangay Tandang Kutyo in the town of Tanay Rizal. It is a favorite location shooting area of most local and international movies and advertising outfits in the country. Daranak Falls nestles quietly at the foot of the Tanay mountains, preserved with natural vegetation, complemented with beautiful waterfalls, ponds and rivers cascading through elaborate tropical trees and plants. This 14-meters high falls down before settling in a shallow opal-like pool is truly a refreshing site.

Our kids, my sister and nephew are enjoying a lot on their swimming, my brothers and my mother are walking, viewing and enjoying a lot to explore this place. While my husband, our baby and i are taking a lot of photos as our memories in this famous Daranak Falls!

No comments: